Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Hand Print Craft

Toddler, Pre-K, K, 6 & Up


I love to commemorate all occasions with hand print crafts. They are fun, easy, and best of all show just how small or big your child was on that given holiday!

To make this craft you will need:
  • Paint
  • Construction paper
  • Permanent Marker
  • Glitter Glue (optional)
  • Cute Hands
**Notice that I used both of my kids hands in this project. Since the New Year is the start of a new beginning for the whole family, try having all of your children add a hand print or two. If you have an odd number of kids let mom and dad in on the fun, so no child has more than another.***

Simply paint your child's hands and stamp. You will want a total of 4 hand prints--one for each digit.

Once it is dry you could simply write the digits in with permanent marker, or do like I did and outline with glitter glue.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! My name is Maya Brown-Zimmerman, and I write for adoption.com. I'm currently working on a slideshow of winter crafts that kids can make to send their birth parents. I would love to include this craft. I would use one of your photos, a brief description of the craft, and include a link to your post. I would NOT include the directions for the craft. Please let me know right away if this is ok. Thank you! maya.m.zimmerman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete